Sunday, October 28, 2007

Murderer.


Everyone has seen this guys face a million times. This picture might as well be printed in text books by now because this, my friends, is the face of someone who, simply put, got away with murder. In my opinion, the guilt is basically written across his face. He almost looks a little bit discreetly proud of himself. I don't understand how anyone can say that they believe that O.J. Simpson is not guilty of the murder of his wife. Even though I was young when this whole ordeal was introduced to me, in my head I already believed this guy would have to be stupid to think he wouldn't get away with this. Guess I was wrong. Very, very wrong.
The picture to the left could be the background to this blog. It is the complete definition of what I've been writing about for these last few weeks, which is how surprised I am about how certain people get away with certain things, and how they do it successfully. He is the ultimate antagonist to the basis of this blog, and also the ultimate example of everything that should not be happening in this world.

No comments: